KazeMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bug report.

2 posters

Go down

Bug report. Empty Bug report.

Post by Sunny :3 Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:20 am

I'm going to bug search in the server, and post my findings here. You're welcome to do the same.

So far, I haven't found much, mostly just stuff David still needs to code. But here are the ones in need of fixing--

1- When using the player command "@kin" You are d/ced after going past a certain point in the list. I will find the exact point later, but it is after "Metro" and the style after Metro, which i do not recall the name of. It looks like a long ponytail, with bangs in the front.The DC area is directly after that.

*My description is a bit unclear, so here's an example. Metro>>>Ponytail style>>>>DC AREA>>>>Next style.*

2- The Pirate job advancer *Kyrie* is not coded. Not a glitch, but I think it should be looked in to.

I will continue to update the list as I find more things, I'll go glitch searching at least once a day.

Feel free to post any glitches you find yourself here.

Regards,
Sunny.

Last edited by Sunny :3 on Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Sunny :3

Back to top Go down

Bug report. Empty Re: Bug report.

Post by XxIceCreamxX Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:24 am

Nice. For the hair, if you find which hairstyle, I'll have to remove it since changing the hair color will only change it for every other hair's.

I might make a job advancer soon so Kyrie won't really be needed. I'll probably find some use for her sometime though =3

XxIceCreamxX

https://kazems.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunny :3 Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:27 am

Well, do you want the hair that DC's you, or the hair that i don't know the name of?
If you want the DC-ing hair, I'm going to have to find a list in the exact same order as your hair selection list.
Although, now that i think about it, it might be the ponytail style thats DCing me...*Runs and checks*.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunny :3 Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:29 am

The ponytail style is called Catalyst.

I have no idea what the DCing style is. I'll try entering from teh other side of the list and see what happens.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunny :3 Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:34 am

Mkay, when entering from the other side, Fireball is the last style you see.
So, if you have them in order somewhere, it's in between catalyst and fireball. Hope I helped Wink

Also, my mod powers got stripped when you changed the groups. Can you move this to the bug report section you just made?

Back to top Go down

Post by XxIceCreamxX Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:11 pm

Or how about this, Try on the Hair, and go through them with all the colors 1 by one?

Like:

Catalyst hairstyle... -> Go though Hair colors. Done.
Next hairstyle... -> Hair colors. Done. etc
I might try that tomorrow too on the ones you named off. Thanks for the help =]

XxIceCreamxX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunny :3 Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:42 am

Np, although I think the color thing would make it an inconvenience to find your hairstyles, if it fixes the list, then it's good.

Also, OMFG, im not finding any more bugs o_o
It's mostly all NPC's and stuff yet to be made.

Oh, there was one thing, the guild's are broken, but i suppose you already fixed that Smile

And was it meant for male's to be able to access nimaKIN without changing gender?

Back to top Go down

Post by XxIceCreamxX Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:37 pm

Sunny :3 wrote:
Oh, there was one thing, the guild's are broken, but i suppose you already fixed that Smile

I worked on it a bit, but I haven't tested it yet. Is it working?

Sunny :3 wrote:
And was it meant for male's to be able to access nimaKIN without changing gender?

Ohh, no, not supposed to happen. I can just disable it from Males and Females to use the command if their gender doesn't match. I'll have that done by the next restart.

XxIceCreamxX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum